At Solutionspeak we believe that all children and young people have a right to experience positive mental health and wellbeing.
Through working in partnership with schools and educational organisations, Solutionspeak provides an innovative range of practical and inclusive resources to enhance the wellbeing and mental health of children and young people.
With a wealth of knowledge and collective experience, the Solutionspeak team has a successful record of working with children and young people in both primary and upper school settings
At Solutionspeak we recognise that as schools are places of constant change and development, our approach needs to be both flexible and adaptive to your requirements.
Our programmes are designed to be useful to all young people in a school, not just those with mental health problems. We aim to:
- Improve self-efficacy
- Increase self-esteem
- Improve behaviour
- Improve student goal setting and student goal attainment
- Promote teamwork and co-operation through good communication skills
Our programmes can be:
- tailored to your budget
- implemented immediately
- flexible in content and duration
- scaled for delivery from single schools to large consortium
- applied to a range of age groups from primary to young adults